Wednesday, 29 March 2017

BEST DRESSED




Hi everyone!
How's your day? Mine are great and everyday is filled with full job and its own excitement! I haven't graduated yet, but since i am an entrepreneur since my early college year, i am adapting in everything such as time management, working time, etc. I worked more than 12 hours per day during my college years (exhausting, but it's worth it), now i don't have any subject to attend and i try to work only in 09.00- 18.30. I do it because i have to limit myself too! I don't wanna be over drown in my work and be such a suer workaholic. Balance is important.





Carrie One Shoulder Dress - AMYGO- www.amygostore.com
Peep Toe Heels- PEDRO
Earrings- FOREVER 21


Actually, the photos here is not eally new, but i will post it anyway because i really love this dress. I designed the dress in nude blush color instead of dark colors, because i think this color is so pretty and soft, pastel hues and calm.

I got a BEST DRESSED in this dress! ;D I attended an invitation by The Face Shop Indonesia during their YEHWADAM Grand Launching. The dresscode was 'Peach in Pastel Color' and the event was held at Central Park Mall. At first, i didn't really wanna wear this dress because really.... i've been wearing this dress a lot! But finally, i decided to still wear it anyway because i think the color is perfectly matched the dresscode and the dress is gorgeous!


Me and Aci, thank you for inviting me Aci!



With the Beauty Bloggers 




See more photos below! ;)